Voice Coaching is as much for speakers as it is for singers. With many jobs requiring occupational voice use I work with a variety of speakers for a number of reasons.
The types of speakers I work with:
- Public Speakers
- Company Directors
- Team Building
- Call Centre Staff
- Corporate Sales Staff
- Zoom Meeting Hosts
Reasons that speakers might require a voice coach:
- Understanding Vocal Fatigue – providing help for when your voice is feeling tired or sore at the end of the day, and advice on how to prevent this happening
- Improving Audience Engagement – how you can engage your audience with your words
- Presenting – how to present so that people can hear you and understand your message
- Improving Vocal Hygiene – for high-intensity voice users such as call-centre staff or receptionists, vocal hygiene is imperative – vocal hygiene helps to prevent voice problems by maintaining good vocal habits
- Breathwork – to enhance health and wellbeing alongside technical speaking facility
- Selling Yourself – with clients ranging from CEO’s and Company Directors selling businesses, software or other high ticket items, through to telesales staff on repetitive, time-logged and targeted selling, in the digital age, your voice is the first point of reference for a customer and it is the first thing they will judge
- Power Posture – Body Alignment speaks volumes and has a huge impact on the voice and on your confidence!
- Businesses – assisting your staff to help implement a healthy working environment both in the office or at home so that your teams can keep healthy and get the best from their vocal delivery in meetings or presentations
Corporate Day Courses are now available online or in person (Covid Restrictions Allowing). Please contact me for more information.